Apparently there was a need for a tutorial like this, so without further ado, let’s begin:
This tutorial will teach on how to put a simple text on an image. For tips on how to create a transparent logo for the purpose of watermark, you may look into this.
1. You need to download a third-party photo editor like Pixlr or Snapseed. For the purpose of this tutorial, we will use Snapseed.
2. Open Snapseed and select the photo you want to put your text.
3. Select the pen tool, then Text.
4. Select from a wide range of designs, then edit the text to your heart’s desire.
5. Edit the size of the photo using two-finger zoom gesture. Drag the text to wherever position you prefer.
6. Select the check icon to finalize your design, then Save.
Voilà ! Done! Now you can finally brag to the whole world who shot that perfect sunset.